对我来说的英文 对我来说用英语怎么说

分类: 365bet正网注册 时间: 2026-06-23 00:57:47 作者: admin 阅读: 993

这结果对我来说是好的。

Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking.

《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》《Transformers: Age of Extinction》

这对我来说是个大日子。

This is a very big day for me.

《破产姐妹 第四季》《2 Broke Girls Season 4》

对我来说不是,我嘴里有股苦味。

Not to me. I have a very bitter taste in my mouth.

《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》

才怪,说英语对我来说很难的。

No, no. Nothing in English is easy for me to say.

《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》

对我来说第一次,对你和观众来说也是第一次。

Uh, first time for me, as well as for you and the audience.

《《星际穿越》中的科学》《The Science of Interstellar》

不,我是说。西门选区对你来说怎么样?彼得,别说了。对我来说。我明白你的意思了。

No, I mean, it is... How is the Westgate district doing for you? Peter, stop. For me, it's... You've made your point.

《傲骨贤妻 第五季》《The Good Wife Season 5》

我认为对我来说,不是一个好的主意。

I think for me, it's not a good idea.

《这就是街舞》《Street Dance of China S4》

我了解你,玛雅,你对我来说不是个谜。

I know you, Maya. You're not a puzzle to me at all.

《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》

谢谢你,爸爸,这对我来说太重要了。

Aw, thank you, Daddy. That means so much.

《生活大爆炸 第九季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》

对我来说,这是一个极大的个人损失。

For me, it is a deep, personal loss.

《狮子王》《The Lion King》

对我来说,那可能是一辈子,那就是分手。

That, for all I knew would, could last forever. That to me is a break-up.

《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》

但这个问题对我来说答案一直都显而易见。

The answer always seemed obvious to me.

《西部世界 第一季》《Westworld Season 1》

发现之夜。不错的发现,至少对我来说是。

A night of discovery. Good discoveries. For me, anyway.

《唐顿庄园 第四季》《Downton Abbey Season 4》

我不想去参加舞会了,那舞会对我来说毫无意义。

I don't want to go to the dance! The dance doesn't matter to me at all!

《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》

这如今对我来说都算奢侈啊,我现在没有贴身男仆。

That's rather a luxury for me these days. I have no valet now.

《唐顿庄园 第五季》《Downton Abbey Season 5》

你怎么想?想什么?我的案子。对我来说太奇怪了。

So what do you think? Of what? My case. Oh, it's way too weird for me.

《神探夏洛克 第四季》《Sherlock Season 4》

你要答应我 好好照顾他们,他们对我来说很重要。

Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys. They mean a lot to me.

《玩具总动员3》《Toy Story 3》

但对我来说最重要的是是我的这个孩子,过来,儿子。

But what's more important to me than anything is that I have this guy. Come up here, son.

《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》

我没告诉过你吗?杀掉麻种对我来说已经没那么重要。

Haven't I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore.

《哈利波特与密室》《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》

对我来说,非常现实的态度是选择和实现个人梦想。

What I mean is that, to me, hyper-realism is the best way to choose one's dreams and then achieve them.

《成功的原则》《Principles for Success》

相关文章

be365备用网址

德国队VS加纳队:2026年友谊赛斯图加特上演复仇之战!

365速度发国际大厅

Coursera平台如何解决课程视频加载缓慢的问题?

365bet正网注册

你有看過海蛇嗎?